This Application Service Usage Agreement
You are welcome to use this application software products free of charge/purchase, we will be dedicated to provide you with more comprehensive, better quality service. This Agreement applies to all software products sold by the Company. Please read the terms of this Agreement carefully before you purchase. When you click the “I Agree to the Agreement” button during the purchase process, it means that you have entered into an agreement with the Company and you are deemed to have understood and fully accepted all the terms of this Agreement.
I. Improvement and modification of the Agreement
The Company will continuously improve the quality of service and modify the terms of this Agreement from time to time in accordance with the development of the Internet and the changes of relevant laws and regulations in various countries/regions. The User acknowledges that the Company does not need to notify the User of the modification of the terms of this Agreement. If the user continues to use the Company’s software products, the user shall be deemed to have accepted the revised terms of the Agreement. The rights and obligations between the Company and the user shall be subject to the latest revised terms of the agreement.
Second, registration information and privacy protection
1. After completing the registration and application procedures, the user shall have the right to use the account, and the ownership of the account shall be vested in the Company. Users should provide timely, detailed and accurate personal information, and keep updating the registration information to meet the timely, detailed and accurate requirements. If the registration information is not true and caused by the problem, and for the consequences of the problem, the Company shall not be responsible.
2. User shall not transfer or lend its account number and password to others. If the user discovers that his account has been illegally used by others, he shall immediately notify the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any illegal use of the account or password due to hacking or negligence of the user.
3. When the user queries the Company for the password due to forgotten password loss or password theft, the user must provide complete and accurate registration information, otherwise the Company has the right to refuse to inform the user based on the principle of confidentiality.
4. The user name and password can only be used by the user himself, shall not transfer or authorize others to use in any form, if it is found that the same account and password at the same time by many land use at the same time, the company has the right to cancel this account user qualifications, and will not be any compensation or refund of any service fee already paid.
5. The Company shall not disclose or provide users’ registration information to any third party unless:
(1) Obtain prior explicit authorization from the user;
(2) Only by disclosing the user’s personal data can the user provide the products and services requested by the user;
(3) In accordance with relevant laws and regulations;
(4) In accordance with the requirements of relevant government departments.
Iii. Service content and term
1. Users shall pay the Company fees for software products and services, and the Company shall provide software products and services according to users’ requirements. Including: software commissioning, professional data, proprietary models, proprietary analysis methods and other one-time authorization and upgrade services, technical support services, customer support services, market services, etc.
2. Service term: from the activation date of the software account.
Service fee and renewal fee
1. Product service software product fees shall be subject to the price and preferential policies published on the purchase date.
2. If User intends to continue to receive services from Company in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein after the expiration of this Agreement, User shall pay the service fee to Company within 15 working days prior to the expiration of this Agreement according to the fee standard set forth herein, and the validity of this Agreement shall be automatically extended.
If the validity of this Agreement is extended in succession, the number of times of extension is unlimited. If there is any change in the service fee of the Company during the extension period, both parties shall perform the service fee after the change after the expiration of the extension period.
V. User rights and Obligations
(1) User rights
1. Users can log in to a terminal to use the software products and enjoy the right to obtain financial information, market data information and other services through the software products.
2. Users shall have the right to request the Company to provide operation and technical training and use guidance of the software products through telephone answers or other means.
3. Users shall have the right to request the Company to provide software product services and product upgrade services in a timely manner as agreed herein.
4. If the user finds any operation failure or other abnormal situation during the process of accepting the service, he/she may call the Company for guidance and help until the problem is properly solved.
5. User shall pay the service fee to Company in a timely manner according to the time and amount agreed herein. The user can pay the service fee to the company’s collection account through door-to-door payment, online transfer, post office remittance or other effective payment methods; Users pay at home, only to the company’s financial staff to pay the money and ask for legal payment vouchers. In addition to the foregoing circumstances, the Company has no other means of collecting payment. The Company is forbidden to collect service fees from users in the name of individuals, and any payment made by users to bank accounts or other accounts opened in the name of individuals or non-financial staff of the Company has nothing to do with the Company.
6. Upon termination of this Agreement, Users shall no longer enjoy the rights to charge services provided by the Company, but may continue to enjoy the rights to free software products and services provided by the Company.
(2) User obligations
1. Users download the company’s software products through formal channels and set their own accounts and passwords. Users shall properly protect the security of their login accounts and passwords and shall not disclose, transfer or lend them to others. If the account or password cannot be used normally or is used illegally due to the negligence of the user, the user shall bear the losses caused by the negligence. In addition, the user shall promptly notify the Company and take effective measures to avoid further losses. If the account password is lost, the user should provide the Company with a signed ID card/payment certificate and a copy of other relevant materials. The Company can reset the initial password for the user after verifying the identity, and the user should modify it in time. If the user fails to provide the above proof materials due to reasons, the User shall bear relevant responsibilities.
2. Users shall provide sites, software and hardware (including computers and operating systems), power supply, Internet access, and related resources necessary for software installation and operation to ensure the normal operation of software installation and operation.
3. User shall respect the copyright and other intellectual property rights of the Company’s software products. Without the written consent of the Company, User shall not copy, modify, distribute, rent, lend, translate, disseminate, disassemble or decompile the software products; In case of serious violation of this Article, the company may pursue legal liability.
4. The User warrants that the software products and services are only available to the user (or the Company) and the user shall not change the use of the product without authorization. If the user quotes the relevant information of the product, the user shall obtain the consent of the Company and quote the product information completely, indicating the source of the information and the words “shall not be reproduced without the permission of the application”.
5. Validity period of this contract, the user promises not directly or indirectly engaged in competitive relationship with the company’s business, not in any way provide the company’s products to a third party for research developing derivatives, modify, copy, or use in other ways, or other user behavior led to the existence of the third party rights violations or potential violations company facts and behavior. If the user violates this Agreement, the Company shall have the right to immediately stop providing services and hold the user liable for breach of contract. The payment made by the user shall not be refunded.
Rights and Obligations of the Company
(I) Rights of the Company
1. The software products and services hereunder are designed and developed by the Company. Associated with all copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights and the company through the software products to provide customers with all of the information content (including but not limited to information, icon, graphics, colors, interface design, layout framework, data, prices, etc.) the holder of the intellectual property rights are for all company or relevant authority.
2. The Company shall have the right to require users to pay the service fee in full in time as agreed herein. Upon receipt of the service fee, the Company shall provide software products and services to Users in a timely manner.
3. The Company may, with the consent of the user, send various product information to the user through software, email, SMS or other means.
(2) Obligations of the Company
1. The Company shall provide software products and services to Users upon receipt of the service fee paid by users as agreed herein.
2. The Company is responsible for providing users with standard Application information services, including market information, macro data, industry data and news information.
3. The Company provides users with operation training and use guidance of software products. When users encounter technical problems related to the Company’s products, the Company shall make a prompt response and assist users to solve the problems in a timely manner by telephone or remote direct operation and maintenance.
5. During the term of the Contract, the Company shall timely provide users with software product upgrade and maintenance services.
Vii. Disclaimer Clause
1. During the service period, the Company shall have the right to update, add or delete the service contents of the software products at any time according to the needs of business activities, without notice or consent of users.
2. The Company shall endeavor to provide users with abundant information services, provided that such information is only for reference of users and shall not be used as a basis for decision-making by users, users’ customers or any third party investors who have access to such information. The Company shall not be responsible for any risks, profits and losses arising from the investment made by the aforesaid persons based on the information of the Company.
4. In any case, any oral or written commitment of the Company and its agents and staff shall not be deemed as the commitment/suggestion of the Company to the specific operation and investment income of the user or any third party who has access to such information, and the risks of such operation shall be borne by the Company. The Company shall not assume any responsibility for any risks, profits and losses arising from the investments made by the users and the aforementioned third parties based on the information of the Company and any oral or written commitment of the Company’s agents and staff.
5. The Company will try its best to provide complete, timely and accurate information and guarantee the high-quality transmission of information. But given the information transmission and exchange programs may suffer from system failure, abnormal information, satellite transmission line fault, communication line failure, network failure, hacker attacks, viruses, power interruption or failure, others sabotage, technology development limited, laws and regulations change, the government ban, and the force majeure event, such as regulatory requirements, The Company shall not be responsible for the consequences caused by data interruption, delay, loss, error, omission and other information anomalies or information transmission anomalies, and shall not be responsible for profits or losses or other circumstances caused by trading anomalies.
Viii. Confidentiality clause
1. The Parties agree that either party shall not disclose any terms and contents of this Agreement to any third party, and shall keep confidential this Agreement or any trade secret or proprietary information involved in the performance of this Agreement by taking at least the same care and precautions as it takes for its own proprietary information. Such information or data shall not be reproduced, disclosed or used without the written permission of the other party.
2. The confidentiality obligations of both parties shall not be terminated by modification, invalidity, alteration or termination of this Agreement.
Ix. Liability for breach of contract
1. Failure of either party to perform any provision hereof shall be deemed as breach of the Agreement, and the breaching party shall bear the adverse consequences caused by its breach.
2. Any party in after receiving the written notice to the other request correction, should be within twenty days corrected and written notice to the other party for breach of contract, if there is no default behavior, should be within twenty days written objection or, in this case, the two sides can negotiate on the issue, if consultation fails, in accordance with the terms of this agreement dispute solution.
X. Dispute resolution
1. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by both parties through negotiation on the principle of friendly cooperation, equality and mutual benefit. If no agreement can be reached through negotiation, either party may choose the following dispute settlement methods:
(1) The arbitration shall be submitted to the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for arbitration in accordance with the arbitration rules in force at the time of applying for arbitration. The arbitration award shall be final and legally binding upon both parties.
(2) file an action with the court having jurisdiction at the place where the defendant is located.
2. In the process of dispute settlement, the validity of other provisions shall not be affected except for the provisions under litigation or arbitration, and the performance of other provisions shall continue if they can be performed.
11. Product Risk tips
1. The User shall be fully aware of the risks of investment. All data and information provided by the Company are for reference only, and the user shall not regard it as the Company’s express or implied commitment to investment income, or as suggestions for specific investment companies, variety selection or trading timing. It shall not be regarded as an analysis, forecast or recommendation on the trend of the market/investment variety, the feasibility of the investment variety, or any other form of investment advice/advice, and users shall act accordingly at their own risk.
2. The company through the software products to provide users with information and data information, and through the relevant data analysis system of the above information and data, statistical computing model, processing and integration, to provide users with high value-added information and data services, (such as the information and data services are generated automatically according to the data model, there is no artificial control or manipulation). In order to help users in the process of investment rational decision-making, risk control. The Company shall not be liable for any breach of contract, compensation or other civil liabilities for risks or losses that may result from the investment decisions of Users.
Xii. Intellectual Property Rights
The company respects the intellectual property rights and legitimate rights and interests of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests have been infringed, please provide information to the Company as follows
Please note: In the event of any misrepresentation in the Notice of Rights, the submitter of the Notice of Rights will be liable for all legal damages (including, but not limited to, damages for all costs and attorneys’ fees). If the above individuals or units are not sure whether the software products of the company available on the Internet infringe their intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights and interests, the company suggests that the individuals or units consult professionals first.
In order for the Company to effectively process the rights notice of the above person or unit, please use the following format (including the serial number of each clause) :
1. Proof of ownership of intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests in the contents suspected of infringement and/or the ability to exercise intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests according to law.
2. Please fully and clearly describe the infringement of intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests, and specify the specific contents of the alleged infringement.
3. Please provide the specific contact information of the right holder, including name, copy of ID card or passport (for natural person), copy of registration certificate (for company), correspondence address, telephone number, fax and email.
4. Please add the following statement about the authenticity of the notice in the notice: “I/we warrant that the information in this Notice is full, true and accurate, and if the contents of this Notice are not completely true, I/we will bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom.”
You are requested to sign the document, and if you are a legally established institution or organization, you are requested to affix your official seal.
All promises, covenants, representations, suggestions, opinions, warranties, arrangements, drafts, agreements, understandings, memoranda, etc. of a nature made orally or in writing by one or both parties in connection with the matters hereof shall be governed by the provisions hereof. The terms of this Agreement shall not be modified without the written consent of both parties hereto.